Ogilvy UK is the most awarded agency at DMA Awards winning 14 awards including the prestigious Judges' Pick, 4 Gold, 7 Silver and 3 Bronze.
The award wins cover the agency's campaigns for Greenpeace, Public Health England, Vodafone & VOXI, EY, IBM, F1 and British Airways across multiple categories, celebrating excellence in customer engagement.
Ogilvy UK's campaign with Greenpeace, Ocean of the Future, was a startling real-life experiment transforming an aquarium of wildlife into a space full of plastic waste. The Public Health England work sought to capture the attention of the younger generation to encourage safe sex. The EY ‘Better Questions’ campaign shaped a completely new approach to what makes better businesses. For F1, Ogilvy took fans on a thrilling journey through storytelling. Ogilvy teamed up with IBM to #Findtheadvantage in a summer of sport, using IBM Watson AI technology to draw unusual parallels between athletes. In just 24 hours, Ogilvy, British Airways and Wavemaker came together to create a BA boarding pass which captured England’s World Cup fever, on top of a brand film to bring Nashville to the world. Finally, Ogilvy as part of WPP Team Red launched a completely unprecedented youth brand for Vodafone in VOXI.
The full list of awards is as follows:
1. Judge’s Pick & Gold – Best Out of Home: Ogilvy UK & Wavemaker – British Airways, It’s Coming Home
2. Gold – Best Use of Social Media: Ogilvy UK & Wavemaker part of WPP Team Red – VOXI Launch: Endless Possibilities
3. Gold – Technology: Ogilvy UK – IBM, Find The Advantage
4. Gold – Public Sector: Ogilvy UK – Public Health England, Someone Like You
5. Silver – Best Use of Experiential: Ogilvy UK – Greenpeace, Ocean of the Future
6. Silver – Entertainment, Publishing & Gaming: Ogilvy UK, F1, A Season of Stories at Speed
7. Silver – Best Creative Solution: Ogilvy UK – Public Health England, Someone Like You
8. Silver – Best Use of Social Media: Ogilvy UK – Public Health England, Someone Like You
9. Silver – Travel & Leisure: Ogilvy UK & Wavemaker – BA, Plugging People Straight into Nashville
10. Silver – Best Design or Art Direction: Ogilvy UK & Wavemaker – British Airways, It’s Coming Home
11. Silver – Best Out of Home: Ogilvy UK – EY, Better Questions
12. Bronze – Best Digital Performance: Ogilvy UK – IBM, Find The Advantage
13. Bronze – Best Brand Building: Ogilvy UK – EY, Better Questions
14. Bronze – Best Launch Campaign: Ogilvy UK & Wavemaker part of WPP Team Red – VOXI Launch: Endless Possibilities
Commenting on the wins, Andre (Dede) Laurentino, Chief Creative Officer, Ogilvy UK said “this is an incredible achievement for Ogilvy UK. It shows what collaboration, passion and talent can do. The work ranges from using AI to launching a new brand, from spur-of-the-moment agility to carefully planned executions. The breadth of the ideas and clients we do it for says it all, and more eloquently too. We’re all so very proud of our teams and our clients, who made all of this possible. Well done to all!"