Ogilvy was the most awarded agency network at the 2020 Influencer Marketing Awards (IMAs) securing a total of 11 awards including the Grand Prix for Pro Rail’s “Victim Fashion” as well as 3 Golds, 4 Silvers and 3 Bronze. Across 28 categories, the IMAs seek to celebrate the best campaigns of the past year that showcase exceptional execution, creativity and innovation with measurable results.
“We are thrilled to be recognized for the deep specialism we have developed across the Ogilvy network when it comes to influence,” said Jai Kotecha, Managing Partner, Digital, Social & Content. “The awarded campaigns represent effective work done for a diverse set of clients and is a testament to our ability to leverage creativity across our capabilities to deliver growth for our clients.”
This year’s awarded campaigns included:
- ProRail - Victim Fashion (Ogilvy’s Social Lab Amsterdam): Judges said they were astounded with Ogilvy’s creative, thought-provoking campaign for ProRail – the rail infrastructure manager of the Neth- erlands. To halt the dramatic rise of the number of people killed on and around railways, many of which are young people, Ogilvy took a highly creative approach to a complex brief. They launched ‘Victim Fashion, created by accident’ – a new collection based on the clothing victims wore when the fatal railway accidents happened. Three influencers revealed the shocking truth behind the label, the stories of which could subsequently be discovered on the brand’s Instagram account and ‘web-store’. What happened next exceeded expectations. By disguising a youth safety campaign as the next big thing in fashion, Ogilvy managed to reach the hard target audience and ultimately save lives with a relatively small budget. “Incredible pick-up and earned impressions made this move from just advertising to becoming culture,” the judges said
- Boots UK - Boots X (Ogilvy UK): “Results clearly show measurable impact on the brand and businesses bottom line,” judges noted of the campaign which was given the top honors in the Best Integrated Influencer Campaign category.
- ProTail - Victim Fashion (Ogilvy Social.Lab Amsterdam): “It feels like a case study that will be talked about for years to come,” the judges noted if the campaign that took home the Gold in the Most Creative Influencer Campaign category.
-Skoda - This Is Our Time (Ogilvy UK): “The storytelling that continued throughout the campaign, the influencers selected, and the customer engagement elements were outstanding,” the judges noted. The campaign took home the Gold in the Most Effective Collaboration or Partnership category.
- Best Cause Led Campaign - Silver - Sign for my Future (Soc.Lab Brussels)
- Best Travel Led Campaign - Silver - LEVEL Fly with Pride
- Best Beauty Campaign - Silver - Boots X
- Most Effective Campaign for ROI - Silver - Boots X
- Best Sports Campaign - Bronze - Skoda This Is Our Time
- Best Food & Drink Campaign - Bronze - Bacardi Voyage to the Dram
- Best Use of Video - Bronze - Bacardi Voyage to the Dram