Ogilvy Group, Sea Containers, 18 Upper Ground, London, SE1 9RQ. UK.
As an integrated Marketing and Communication Services group, Ogilvy & Mather UK, undertakes a variety of activities that
may have an effect on the environment. Those activities include: integrated marketing, research, strategy & planning,
creative development, production & execution of TV/Press/Digital/Poster campaigns and media buying for the following
businesses located at Sea Containers: Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Ogilvy One, H&O, Ogilvy PR, Coley Porter Bell & GTB.
It is therefore our policy to:
• Identify our significant environmental aspects and put in place control mechanisms to mitigate their effects
• Minimise the environmental impacts of our activities, prevent pollution and continually improve our environmental
• To protect the environment whilst providing services to our clients, such as safe-guarding both eco systems &
biodiversity; utilizing sustainable resources; and climate change mitigation
• Employ systems and procedures that ensure our company's compliance with all relevant legislation and other
voluntary obligations relating to the environment
• Promote sustainable development by conserving energy, materials and resources, minimising consumption,
maximising efficiency and effectively managing wastes
• Create awareness of our environmental management systems to all relevant employees about the potential impacts
from their operations and the use suitable control measures to mitigate those adverse impacts
• Manage and/or influence our supply chain to encourage suppliers to minimise the use of materials, energy or
processes which may be harmful to the environment
• Implement this policy through our integrated Environmental Management System & other related business
processes which will help ensure certification against ISO 14001:2015 at the same time as taking account of our
Environmental Management System
• Set objectives and targets to continually improve our Environmental Management System and our environmental
performance and that are compatible with our strategic direction of the overall business and its wider context
• To exercise a positive influence within our sector and for the clients we serve
The participation and co-operation of all employees and sub contractors/freelancers is vital to the success of this policy and that
adequate resources are available to maintain this system on an ongoing basis and that our Environmental Management System
achieves our stated outcomes.
This Environmental Policy Statement shall be communicated throughout the organisation and will be publicly available to
This Policy shall be reviewed annually.
(Reviewed 3rd January 2018)